Provision of March 2015 issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority published in O.J. n. 103 on 6 may 2015
This policy has been drafted and customized for visitors to the www.euromecc.com website.
Specific summary information is provided or displayed progressively on the pages of the website for special services on request that use forms to collect information.
Please be advised that in order to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites that are not managed by Euromecc Srl.
Euromecc Srl is not responsible for any errors, content, cookies, publications containing indecent content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the regulatory provisions currently in force or with the privacy regulations on the behalf of sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Interested parties: users of the website www.euromecc.com
Euromecc Srl, as the Data Controller of your personal information pursuant to and in accordance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), hereinafter the ‘Privacy Code’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of people and other parties with regard to the processing of personal information, and that said processing will be informed by the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, and the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
The information and personal data that you provide or that are otherwise collected during use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of said regulation and the confidentiality requirements that it sets forth.
Types of data processed
- IP addresses or domain names for computers and other devices users use to connect to the site;
- addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation for resources requested and any time stamps for same;
- parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s IT environment;
- departure and arrival pages;
- navigation index and identifying behaviours while the web pages are being displayed.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user.
Optional, express, and voluntary sending of email to the addresses indicated on this site and the completion of forms provided on it, entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (purely by way of example, name, surname, and email address). Specific summary information are provided on pages that use forms.
Purposes of the processing.
Your data collected while navigating the site will be processed for the following purposes:
- conducting operations strictly connected to and instrumental to managing relationships with users or visitors to the website;
2. collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis, including anonymously and/or in aggregate or statistical analysis in order to verify the quality of the services offered by the site.
Processing of data is required in order to execute the purposes listed under item 1, and therefore a failure to communicate, or incorrect communication, of any of the information may limit and/or impede the full use of the functions and services offered on the site.
Personal data are processed using manual and electronic methods as well as automated systems as anticipated in art. 130 of the Code, as well as through cookies for the period strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which it was collected. All processing is performed with respect for the methods indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 by adopting the minimum appropriate security measures.
Processing related to web services is performed at the Data Controller’s offices and at the provider Aruba located at 8 Via Sergio Ramelli, Arezzo (Italy), and are stored in the facilities where the physical servers are located.
Your information is processed inside the company by the following categories of authorized individuals who are appointed and delegated by the Data Controller:
- Marketing office;
- Information systems
Your data may be communicated to third parties, and in particular to:
- External Aruba provider;
- Companies that conduct routine and special maintenance for the website.
Your data will not be circulated.
Your data are also collected using tools and services provided by third parties and stored by them. For more information, please refer to the cookies policy and to the following:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html – http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
Data Controller. pursuant to the law, the Data Controller is the company writing (Euromecc Srl, SS 192 KM 79 – 95045 Misterbianco (CT), Italy ), in the person of its legal representative Eng. Attansio Daniele.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure, communication, updating, correction, of supplementation of personal data concerning you, and in general you have the right to exercise all rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code, a copy of which is provided below.
APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
Should you have any doubts regarding this Notice, please contact Euromecc Srl by writing to email@example.com.
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003: Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identifying data regarding the data controller, data processors, and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge;
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection,
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.